Monday 1 April 2013

Beach Lodging

































































































I was that kid who spent a good portion of their childhood watching HGTV and planning on becoming an interior designer...maybe landscape if I had to. Alright, I started that out as if everyone knows who that kid was but I don't think it was entirely all that common. But yes, Candice Olsen was my hero, above all others. And while I don't think I'll be pursuing that anymore, home decor is still one of my all time favorite things to daydream about, design, drool over, watch on tv, and surf the web about (pun intended). So after seeing this post on The Glamourai, I decided I'd throw together a few things I'd put in my perfect beach lodge. Graphic patterns in beachy colors seemed to be the way I naturally went, and I'm quite happy with it. Now, on to getting a beach lodge...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?