Friday 26 April 2013

Joyeux Anniversaire

 Mom, you've been my best friend since before I was born (hah) and I can't imagine what it's going to be like next year half-way around the world from you. You are so beautiful and inspire me all the time with your grace and intelligence, I just can't compare. 
 You've never doubted me for a second and I've come as far as I have greatly because I had you cheering for me the whole way.
 You're still as super-hawt as you were in the 80's, seriously.
Your sacrifice for me and Henrik is the most incredibly amazing thing anyone's ever done for me, and I love you so so so much for it. I can't wait to follow in your footsteps at Wash U.
Happy birthday!
x

1 comment:

  1. This is the most beautiful present I've ever received. Now I know that I've lived well, because you understand how much you are loved.

    You and Henrik will always be the lights of my life.

    love, Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?